- DJI Mavic Pro folding drone so you can take it anywhere and get the most from your camera drone
- Superb flight distance with OcuSync Transmission offers a range of 4.3miles (7km)
- Flight autonomy brings letting the Mavic Pro drone hover and land automatically with perfect precision
- 4K camera with 3-axis stabilization lets you shoot crystal clear videos and photos
DJI Mavic Pro Camera Drone
DJI should need no introduction, as the most popular drone company their products are rated as the best commercially available drones on the market.
The New DJI Mavic Pro is a mini folding drone that is the best drone of 2017.
Whether you’re a professional or beginner the easy flight controls, unparalleled maneuverability, low profile form and high-quality 4K camera combine to make this one of the best all-rounders available to date.
With folding arms, the Mavic Pro is exceptionally compact making it easy to transport. This helps you make the most of your drone as you can take it on the road and get maximum use from it.
Weighing just 760 grams the Mavic Pro is propelled by 4 powerful motors so it can keep stable even in winds up to 19 to 24mph. The drone can ascend at 5m/s and reach incredble top speeds of 45Mph (65Kph).
Precision flight controls and GPS support means the Mavic Pro drone can hover accurately in place, take off automatically, and also return and land by itself. With a flight autonomy system, the drone can see objects up to 15 meters in front of it and can fly at 22mph while avoiding any obstacles it encounters.
This powerful drone packs a 4K camera that features a 1/2.3 inch CMOS sensor, has a 78.8-degree field of view and effective f/2.2 aperture. This brings stunning video in 4K resolutions at 30FPS and allows superb single shot and bust photography modes.
The quadcopters advanced OcuSync transmission system gives an operational range between the controller and the drone of up to 7KM, 4.3 miles. And all this while streaming high-quality video. The remote controller also has a nice grip to support your smartphone and with the wireless transmission system, you’ll get a live view through your smartphone making it easy to line up shots.
The app for this drone is where the real fun begins. This gives you total control over the drone letting you program the flight path and even fine tune the video footage. With the point of interest flight mode, you can circle an interesting landmark. Alternatively set waypoints allowing you to program the flight path.
A Mavic intelligent flight battery brings about 27 minutes of flight time and adopts the latest technologies to give accurate battery readings to the controller so the pilots know exactly how much time they have remaining.
The Mavic Pro camera drone comes with 12 months warranty, brought to you by the leader in electronic devices as well as wholesale quadcopters, drones, and cool gadgets. Manufacturer Specifications
- Max Flight Time: 27min
- Max hovering time: up to 24min
- Overall Flight Time: 21 minutes ( In normal flight, 15% remaining battery level )
- Max flight distance: up to 13km
- Max Flight Altitude(above sea level): 5000 m
- Max Flight Speed: 65km/h
- Take Off Speed: 5m/s
- Landing Speed: 3m/s
- GPS mode: GPS / GLONASS
- Working Temperature: 0 to 40 Degree Celsius
- Vertical Hover Accuracy:Î¾+/- 0.1 m (when Vision Positioning is active) or +/-0.5 m
- Horizontal Hover Accuracy: +/- 0.3 m (when Vision Positioning is active) or +/-1.5 m
- Auto take-off and landing
- Active track
- FPV support
- Battery Voltage: 11.4V
- Battery Type: 3830mAH 3S Li-po Battery
- AC Input: 100-240V 50-60HZ
- Output: 50W
- Voltage: 13.05 V
- APP name: DJI GO4
- Supported OS: Android 4.2 and iOS 9.0 above
- Image Transmission Type: WIFI 2.4GHz/5GHz
- Image Transmission Range: 80m(Distance), 50m(Height)
- Live View Quality: 720p at 30fps1080p at 30fps´??Remote Controller´??, 720p at fps(Wi-Fi)1080p at 30fps´??DJI Goggles)
- Latency: 160-170ms (depending on conditions and mobile device)
- Stabilization: 3-axis (pitch, roll, yaw)
- Operating Frequency: 2.4 GHz to 2.483 GHz
- Max Transmission Distance: 7km (4.3 miles)
- Battery: 2970mAh
- Operating Current/Voltage: 950mAÎ¾at 3.7V
- Supported Mobile Device Size: Thickness Supported:6.5-8.5mm, Max length: 160mm
- Supported USB port types: Lightning, Micro USB (Type-B), USB (Type-C)
- Vision System: Forward Vision System, Downward Vision System
- Obstacle Sensory Range: Precision measurement range:Î¾ 0.7m to 15m, Detectable range: 15m to 30m
- Operating Environment: Surface with clear pattern and adequate lighting (lux over 15)
- Velocity Range: up to 22.4 mph (36 kph) at 2m above ground
- Altitude Range: 0.3 – 13m
- Operating Range: 0.3 – 13m
- Sensor: 1/2.3inch (CMOS), Effective pixels:12.35 M (Total pixels:12.71M)
- Lens: 28 mm (35 mm format equivalent), f/2.2
- Chip: CMOS
- FOV: 78 Degree
- Distortion: less than 1.5%
- Focus: from 0.5m
- ISO Range: 100-3200 (video) 100-1600 (photo)
- Electronic Shutter Speed: 8s to 1/8000s
- Photo Resolution: 12 Megapixels
- Still Photography Modes: Single shot, Burst shooting: 3/5/7 frames
- Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB): 3/5 bracketed frames at 0.7 EV Bias Interval
- Video Resolution: C4K: 4096ã2160 24fps, 4K: 3840ã2160 24/25/30fps, 2.7K: 2720×1530 24/25/30fps, FHD: 1920ã1080 24/25/30/48/50/60/96fps, HD: 1280ã720 24/25/30/48/50/60/120fps
- Max Video Bitrate: 60 Mbps
- Supported File Systems: FAT32 (less than 32 GB ); exFAT (more than 32 GB )
- Photo Format: JPEG, DNG
- Video Format: MP4, MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264)
- Storage: Support max 64GB Micro SD card (not included)
- Main Product Dimensions Folded:Î¾ 198x95x83 mm (L x W x D)
- Main Product Weight with battery:Î¾ 760g
- Weight/dimension is for the main item of this boxed product, to help you compare product sizes before buying: please do not base your shipping calculations on this price – shipping prices depend on your cart contents, shipping destination, and shipping method: please use the checkout to select options and preview shipping price for your total order.
- Remote Control
- Power Cable
- Connection Cable
Enjoy the following benefits:
Foreign Language Keywords
Î¾Arabic: – ¿?ªÜªÛ¿?ªÄª?¿±¿? ¿å¿Àª?ªæ ¿àª?¿?¿± – Chinese Simplified: – ?Ù???ã¾????? – Czech: – Camera Drone – Danish: – Kamera Drone – Dutch: – Camera-Drone – French: – Appareil photo bourdon – German: – Kameradrohne – Hebrew: – ????????? ? – Hindi: – ?«Ç??Â?ç?? ?ã??å – Italian: – Drone telecamera – Japanese: – äâÛÛ© Û?Û?Û?Û? – Korean: – ñ?ï©ï? ïñÙ Í«??µÙç – Malay: – Kamera berdengung – Norwegian BokmÇl: – Kameraet Drone – Romanian: – Aparat de fotografiat Drone – Russian: – Drone ???ç???µ – Spanish: – Zngano de la cmara – Thai: – ÙÙÇ??Ù?Ùö?ÙéÙµÙ¢ÙöÙ?Ù?ÙÙ?Ù? – Turkish: – Kamera dron – Vietnamese: – Camera Drone